For 30 years the current owners have lovingly and immaculately maintained this beautiful home, planted seedlings that are now mature trees, meticulously restored it - and made a simple house into a beautiful home that will leave you gushing - and totally zen.
Step into 35 Kennedy Drive, and discover the magic that lies within...
Blissfully secluded from the view from the street, it offers privacy and tranquility surrounded by a tropical outlook and beautiful birdlife...
A home in which you will feel at one with nature... in a position (directly opposite the golf course) which will endear to the fussiest of buyers and the entire family.
The sheer size and space, combined with sweeping timber floors both inside and outside, large glass doors, a modern kitchen and new bathroom, fresh paint and extra living downstairs are just some of the beckoning features of this really lovely home. More features which you will ABSOLUTELY LOVE include:
- A large double-bay fully powered colourbond shed which every family member (let's face it - especially dad - will really REALLY love!)
- 4 x Spacious and well-appointed bedrooms upstairs PLUS an extra room downstairs with a walk-in-wardrobe
- A beautiful colonial-'style kitchen with loads of storage, a new oven, a Smeg dishwasher, tiled floors and splash backs and ceiling-height cabinetry; an absolute delight for the culinary artist of the home
- Striking timber floors to the large lounge and dining areas which both offer direct access out to the undercover timber deck (with views of the golf course!)
- New tiled bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Fully air-conditioned with fans throughout
- Ample lockable storage underneath for cars, trailers, motorbikes etc
- Excellent side access to the 2 bay fully powered colourbond shed at the rear
- Stunning established gardens and manicured lawns
- Location is - second-to-none - across from the golf course in a quiet street surrounded by other well presented homes in a very sought-after area
This home boasts features that not only owner-occupiers will fall in love with - but also tenants - which makes this property a very solid investment - or HOME for you to love, really relax in, and enjoy.
Rent expected $680 per week.